NetWork Time Server
NetWork Time Server
The ptf 3223ANetTymeTMprovides Stratum Iaccuracy for your enterprise network installation.Time acquired via the GPS antenna is distrib-uted using the TCP/IPNTPto network worksta-tions. Synchronization over the network takesplace in 1 to 5 milliseconds.
By applying today's advanced GPS technologyto address the growing need for providing accu-rate network time, the ptf3223ANetTyme deliv-ers precise time via an Ethernet interface usingthe network time protocol standard common inmost computer systems today. (TCPand UDPare also included).
The ptf3223ANetTyme uses at its heart a high-ly advanced, 12 channel GPS timing receiver, todeliver milli second accuracy to the network.
In addition to NTP, the ptf3223 NetTyme sup-ports a number of network management tools tokeep your network in sync and working for you.
Other standard features include high precision 1PPS and IRIG-B outputs (via BNC) for time syn-chronization and time display applications.
- Stand-Alone Time Server
- Ethernet 10/100 Base T Interface
- 12 Channel GPS Receiver
- Independent Time Acquisition from GPS
- Ideal for Electronic Commerce
- GPS Antenna and Cable Included
- 1PPS and IRIG-B outputs standard
- Input/Output Connections
- Network10/100 Base T Ethernet
- Serial Port A
- DTE, Config/Control
- 1 PPS
Front Panel(status indicators)LED
- Timing Accuracy
- Network: 1-10 milliseconds, typical
- GPS Receiver: <0.5 microseconds relative to UTC
- Internal Clock: <0.5 microseconds(relative to UTC, GPS tracking)
- OCXO Option: Hold <10ms for 30 days
- GPS Receiver: Twelve channel
Refer to GlobalTymeTM datasheet if sync of local peripher-als with time code, 1 PPS, or 10 MHZ signals is required
- Environmental & Physical
- Power Requirements
- AC Input (+15%)90 - 264 VAC, <10W
- DC Input (optional)
- Dimensions(HxWxD) 1U x 19" x 12"
- Operating Temp0o to 50o C
- Relative Humidity(non-condensing)0 to 95%
Supported Network Features
TCP/IP, NTPv2 (RFC 1119), NTPv3 (RFC 1305),SNTP(RFC 1361), Daytime Protocol (RFC 867), Time Protocol(RFC 868), SNMPv1 w/Custom MIB II Extension, Telnet,HTTP/HTMLStatus Page.
- HSOP: High Security Option
- PPSI: External 1 PPS
- TIME: Time Code Output (x4)
- PULS: Pulse Distribution (x4)
- RUBS: Rubidium
- DISP: Front Panel Display and Keypad
- DCPS: DC Power Supply
- SNMP: SNMP
- HTTP: http
- WINA: Window Mount Antenna
- LKIT: Lightning Protection Kit
- RSLD: Mounted Rackslides